We provide useful tools for starting a company and develop the existing one
GUIDE BOOK – Becoming an Entrepreneur in Finland
This free start-up guide for new entrepreneurs provides plenty of information on entrepreneurship, including
- what the content of a business plan should be
- where you can get financing for your business
- how the company is registered
You can download it in several languages.
STARTTIRAHA (StartUp Grant)
TE-office can issue a StartUp grant for new, full-time entrepreneurs. You will find instructions on how to apply for the the grant from the TE-office brochure here.
We work closely with TE-office in matters related to StartUp grant and entrepreneurship. Therefore, it is advisable to book a business appointment with YritysVantaa before applying. Book your meeting here.
You can send your application directly from TE-office website here. The service requires an authentication with bank codes (pankkitunnukset).
BUSINESS PLAN AND CALCULATIONS
A business plan and calculations comes handy when you, business advisors, experts or investors want to evaluate your business idea and development needs. A business plan with the calculations is an important tool for you especially when you want to apply for a Start-Up grant or when you seek for funding or bank loan. You may download a business plan template here.
Calculations templates for funding, profitability and monthly sales, can be downloaded here.
OTHER LINKS AND GUIDELINES:
- Company registration
- Residence permit for an entrepreneur
- Tax Administration
- Establishing Your Restaurant or Cafeteria Guide
- Digital Marketing Plan for SME companies - working papers from the Expand to Ebusiness -project
- Starting a Kiosk or a Groceries Store (only in Finnish)
- Beauty Industry or Hairdressers (only in Finnish)
- Education platform for light entrepreneurs: Free.fi Akatemia
- Unemployment Fund fo Entrepreneurs