We provide useful tools for starting a company and develop the existing one
GUIDE BOOK – Becoming an Entrepreneur in Finland
This guide is very useful, when you plan on starting a business. You can download in several languages.
A business plan and calculations comes handy when you, business advisors, experts or investors want to evaluate your business idea and development needs. A business plan with the calculations is an important tool for you especially when you want to apply for a Start-Up grant or when you seek for funding or bank loan. You may download a business plan template here.
Calculations including funding, profitability and monthly sales, also cashflow if needed. Templates can be downloaded here.
START-UP GRANT (Starttiraha)
TE-office can issue a Start-Up grant for starting, full-time entrepreneurs. You can apply for a start-up grant here. The service requires authentication with bank codes. You will find instructions on how to apply for the Start-Up grant from the brochure here.
We work closely with TE-office in matters related to start-up grant and entrepreneurship. Therefore, it is advisable to book a business appointment with YritysVantaa before applying for the Start-Up grant.
OTHER LINKS AND GUIDELINES:
- Company registration
- Residence permit for an entrepreneur
- Tax Administration
- Establishing Your Restaurant or Cafeteria Guide
- Digital Marketing Plan for SME companies - working papers from the Expand to Ebusiness -project
- Starting a Kiosk or a Groceries Store (only in Finnish)
- Beauty Industry or Hairdressers (only in Finnish)
- Education platform for light entrepreneurs: Free.fi Akatemia