Tel. 010 423 2320
Are you an international talent with digital skills/ knowledge of an international business?
Do you want to learn more about digital marketing and e-commerce by accomplishing a project with a Finnish small and medium-sized enterprise (SME)?
Welcome to Expand2eBusiness project’s Matching event
Time: 1st of November at 13.30-16.00
Venue: Laurea University of Applied Sciences, Lohja campus – Vihdinkatu 1, Lohja
Laurea in situated in the shopping center Lohi
Register by October 25th, 2019
- Persons who feel they have skills/ knowledge related to digital marketing/ digital business/ internationalization – we call these persons international talents
- Persons who feel that they have would like to accomplish a non-paid development project with Finnish SMEs focusing on digital marketing or/and internationalization of the company’s activities
- There are places for 15-20 international talents
- An event where you can meet Finnish SMEs and get matched in order to accomplish a non-paid development project
- The length of the development project is usually about 20-40 hours and it is based on the needs of the SMEs
- Expand2eBusiness coaches support talents during the project/ when needed
- To get networked with Finnish SMEs
- To learn more about digital marketing by accomplishing a SME project and to strengthen your digital skills
- You will have a chance to pitch your skills/ competence related to digital marketing and internationalization
- After the SME project is accomplished the results of the project are published in the project webpages including the names involved thus you will get a public reference to add in your CV and a certificate
Read more on our website https://www.expand2ebusiness.fi/tapahtumat/11-9-2019-expand2ebusiness-pr...