Are you an international talent with digital skills/ knowledge of an international business?
Do you want to learn more about digital marketing and e-commerce by accomplishing a project with a Finnish small and medium-sized enterprise (SME)?
Welcome to Expand2eBusiness project’s Matching event
Time: 23 September at 14.00-17.00
Venue: Laurea University of Applied Sciences, Leppävaara campus, Vanha maantie 9, Espoo
Register by September 18, 2019 via:
- Persons who feel they have skills/ knowledge related to digital marketing/ digital business/ internationalization – we call these persons international talents
- Persons who feel that they have would like to accomplish a non-paid development project with Finnish SMEs focusing on digital marketing or/and internationalization of the company’s activities
- There are places for 15-20 international talents
- An event where you can meet Finnish SMEs and get matched in order to accomplish a non-paid development project
- The length of the development project is usually about 20-40 hours
- It is based on the needs of the SMEs
- Expand2eBusiness coaches support talents during the project/ when needed
- To get networked with Finnish SMEs
- To learn more about digital marketing by accomplishing a SME project and to strengthen your digital skills
- You will have a chance to pitch your skills/ competence related to digital marketing and internationalization
- After the SME project is accomplished the results of the project are published in the project webpages including the names involved thus you will get a public reference to add in your CV and a certificate
How to prepare
- Instructions for preparation will be published by August 30th.
Note that we are arranging a E2eB Talent Event on 29th August at the Laurea Leppävaara campus – where we support you in building your visual CV. Have a look at this event and sign-in.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask: email@example.com/ +358-46-8567483